Thursday, August 03, 2006

air conditioner


Maniac Mike is sending me $500 to get an air conditioner for the bedroom. i resisted but he said it was wrong for him to have air conditioning in prison when i had to suffer with the heat. so, maybe Hino can scout out the stores and sales online. i would like to have a portable one, a small one just for the bedroom. i just need it to sleep. i haven't slept these last two nights and today, for the first time (luckily) this summer, i am having redness and swelling in my hands and feet...erythromelalgia. my hands feel like they are experiencing sunburn from the inside out and they are puffy. i've been icing them. so, i'm sure i will be very happy with the air conditioner.
so, Hino, if you have any ideas let me know.
*these are not my hands but it does show what they look like.

No comments: