Monday, October 24, 2005

what i did today: nothing!

well, i did nothing today and i was very happy to do it. i spent all day blogsurfing and talking with my husband. it's 1am and i am waiting for Art Bell to come on. i think he only does 2 sunday shows a month. damn. i miss him something awful.
i lit up all the pumpkins on my windowsill and after a half hour, the temerature in the room went up atleast 5 degrees. lots of candle tonight. i love to type by candle light. it's somehow easier on the eyes.
i have been having trouble editing my posts. the blog triangle thingie just spins and spins whether i want to edit or delete. the post shows up on the dashboard but not on my blog. GGGRRRRRR!
i spent a loy of time looking for free clipart. that took up atleast an hour. my butt is sore. i only have a cheap folding chair and it sucks to sit in it for any length of time. poor me!
i have nothing witty to say. i'm tired (finally) and i am not looking forward to the workday tomorrow. one of my coworkers and i had a screaming fight (she screamed MUCH louder) on thurday and monday will be the first day i have to work with her again. i really hate all the bullshit at work. there is so much of it. but atleast i did not leave the fight crying and threatening to quit like a drama queen. hurumph. maybe i should have.
did i ever mention that i HATE people. well, i do. just so you'll know. but i love bloggers.

1 comment:

peanutbutterfilthy said...

hey, i hate people too. my main blog is dedicated to that very idea. cool blog!