Thursday, October 20, 2005

blog on!

hi. i've been thinking of all the posts that begin, "sorry it's been so long since my last posting". there are a lot of them out there. well, i promise never to begin a post with those words. if i take a day, or two or ten or a month off between posts, they'll be a reason for it. i'll come back. what i do promise myself is to write something every day, even if its just a quote or a paragraph. this is for my own sense of self. my need and pleasure. for you, i promise to read YOUR blogs everyday, as many as i can manage. i love your blogs. the smart ones, the cheesy ones, the day-in-a-life ones (double love those!) and even the smutty XXX blogs that have given me a little chuckle. so don't stop writing! if you have to go away for awhile, i'll still be here when you come back, along with millions of other bloggers who are fascinated by the words and lives of others. so BLOG ON!

No comments: