Sunday, October 09, 2005

warning

fair warning....once i take my nighttime meds, i get loopy. i don't make a whole lot of sense and my typing and proofreading abilities plummet to new lows. it's the Seroquel that does it. strong stuff. i could not live without it, Tom Cruise be damned. i have posttraumatic stress syndrome and Seroquel has been a wonder drug for me. i would jump at every noise, i was plagued by nightmares, i shook uncontrollably, i would leave my body and do weird things in my sleep. it was hell. oh, and the aliens. must'nt forget them. they would come and go and i would have memories of them from childhood, and nightmares called sleep paralysis where the aliens would be in my room and i couldn't move or speak. this is extremely frightening. the Seroquel helps with all this. the only thing i can't say for sure is that the aliens are only a symptom. i cannot make up my mind whether they exist only in my mind or if they are truly present in form. i need to keep it this way and by doing so, i can hold on to my sanity. a good book to read, THE book to read on alien encounters would be Communion by Whitley Strieber. i highly recommend that you read it during daylight hours! for a pretty complete overview of the alien world would be the book Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs. also read the Communion Letters by Whitley. he accumulated letters and experiences of ordinary folk who had experiences with aliens. it's fascinating. i believe you can find that book and more on his website www.unknowncountry.com. also, listen to his Dreamland shows. they are wonderful!

No comments: