Sunday, October 09, 2005

lazy ass day

i'm drinking another IBC Cream Soda, sitting in front of this blog, wasting time. my apartment is a MESS and i should really be cleaning it up, or i could work on my "The Hunger" altered book, or i could pick out CD's for Hinoserm to put on my hard drive for the show, or i could organize my CD collection (alphabetical by artist), or i could do laundry or i could take a nap but Nooooo, i am here once again, writing for no one but me and the spammers who leave comments (buy my smelly oil fragrances, see my business supplies site) on my blog. i could also go to the bookstore or the craft store, but that means i'll spend money that i don't have. i could repaint my nails and get them all pretty for our visit tonight, or i could watch a horror movie or i could take a tranquilizer and veg out.

well, i got a call from Correctional Billing which handles calls from prisons. they want some more money so i'm on the phone, waiting to speak with a rep to tell them i paid on my bill. aaargh! my limit is $130 and when it gets close, they call me to ask for money. a royal pain in the ass. just one more way to suck the life out of the families of inmates. we do the time with them. we do the time.

No comments: