Wednesday, October 26, 2005

dream

i had a scary dream last night. i dreamed that i was in an old apartment and a large, dumpy looking man was in my bedroom. he was their to make me quit my job (at an office, not the library) because he wanted my position. he wanted to move up in the company and he thought 'getting rid of' me would do it for him. so, i lied and called work to tell them i quit and they should give the job to Dufus. this did not appease him. he wanted to kill me and thus be assured of the job. i talked him out of killing me, or raping me and he finally left my apartment. i called 911 and heard a long, automated message about donating to hurricane victims. when i finally spoke with a person, they did not entirely believe me. finally, an officer arrived and the dream ended.
i cannot even guess the 'meaning' of this dream...and i do believe all our dreams have meanings. i can't identify the man, but he seems familiar. i was also home sick from work, in the dream. the man found me sick in bed.

No comments: