Sunday, January 15, 2006

*yawn* bad blog

clearly this gal watches too much daytime tv (and she's a law student):
"Sometimes we make the right decision.Sometimes we have to make the decision right.Dr Phil said that on his show today... and it really resonated with me. I don't usually watch Dr. Phil, but I think God arranged it so that I would be home in time today to hear him say those words."
(yep. God has nothing better to do than arrange your tv watching time. Dr Phil sucks!)
"So, anyone who knows me, knows that I admire Oprah. I watch her show when I can, read the books that she recommends, and in general try to "live my best life." I aspire to be as powerful as she is one day, and I truly respect her. I consider her to be a role model for me, and "meeting Oprah" is one of the things on my list of things that I want to do before I turn 30."
(OH! so you're the one that keeps requesting those damn awful depressing novels from O's pitiful bookclub. stop it! there is a World of Books out here...don't rely on a Talk Show Host to tell you what to read. would you rely on a talk show host for psychological/marital advise? oops! i guess you would!)

1 comment:

Happy Villain said...

OMG, the Oprah-worshipers scare the hell out of me! It's like all the stupid people who are too clueless to form their own opinions latch onto her like she's the Great Opinionated One, and they tote her opinions as their own. I think if Oprah started babbling about how she really felt the earth was flat, we'd have flat-earth-believers around the globe. Man, that pisses me off!