Wednesday, January 04, 2006

flowers

i got flowers from MM at work today! yesterday was our four year/first day we met anniversary (and i'd forgotten!). they were due to arrive yesterday, but the florist called me and said the driver ran off the road (due to snow). so, she read the card to me ("Dear Sweetie, thank you for the best 4 years of my life, love, Mikey"). MM was a little miffed because he wanted me to be surprised but what can you do. the van ran off the road. i'm sure it was hell for that driver. i do wonder why these things (lately) have been happening to me. i've made a big descision...i no longer want to believe in God. i could do without "him" but, see, i really love his mom (the Virgin Mary). honestly, i see her as redemptrix all on her own...no need for MALE GODS! so, i'm giving God the cold shoulder. i will talk to Her and the saints and Mother Nature, maybe even an alien or two, but not God. two words: Silent Treatment.
oh yes. Maniac Mike calls me Sweetie and i call him Mikey. want to make something of it? (and if you're going to make puking sounds, can you atleast wait until you close the page?)

No comments: