Sunday, January 15, 2006

bad blogs

not a good evening for blogsurfing. here are a few bad blogs:

"Okay, so I have never done this blog thing before. In fact, I've never even read SOMEONE ELSE'S blog before. But I thought to myself, what the hell. So here I am. I don't really have much to say." from www.1shosh.blogspot.com. she has some kind of Build A Bear fixation. what's up with the whole Build A Bear thing? they are creepy and trivial. i can see a little kid being suckered into wanting one, but a grown woman? okay, okay, i do like stuffed animals but this is too much...a whole chain of store devoted to stuffing and dressing bears. and they are not cheap! please. get a life.
www.haikudaybook.blogspot.com. a Haiku a day. just what is a mnemonic aide? some kind of robotic sex toy?
www.juliaennick.blogspot.com. weird little girl doing "dance" moves. is she wearing a tutu over her jeans?

No comments: