Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Lidoderm patches /lidocaine 5%

having trouble downloading pics...so let me tell you about a real lifesaver. Lidoderm patches. Lidoderm lidocaine patch 5% are wonderful for topical pain. if you have arthritis, fibro, shingles or any kind of pain, you might want to ask your doctor about these patches. they have saved me from a lot of pain. they are sticky pads that you can place on your skin. i cut them up and use them everywhere. last night, i put them over my ovary area and they helped with cramps. today, i put them on the tops of my feet and the back of my knees and on my thumb. my mom, sister and aunt are now using them for various reasons. none of their docs thought to prescribe them, but since i gave them some to try, they have asked their doctors and had them prescribed. i don't think this is a prescription a doctor would ordinarily think of. so, if you are having pain, ask about them. if you have insurance, they may be worth it to you. they are expensive, though. good luck.

No comments: