Tuesday, December 27, 2005

wendy's

i went to Wendy's after work to pick up a Chicken BLT salad. i went through the drive-up window. i ordered my salad and asked for the House Vinagrette dressing. cashier rings it up correctly...i can see the order on the lighted board. i pay the cashier at the first window and proceed to the second window to pick up my salad. my salad is handed to me and i check the bag because this Wendy's fucks everything up an awful lot. i see that i have Honey Mustard Dressing. so, i wait at the window for the full- grown woman to return so i can get the right dressing. i ask her for House Vinagrette. she takes back the HM and hands me Oriental Sesame dressing. okay. i again ask her for HV. she checks her order screen and it becomes painfully obvious that she can't read. she leaves the window, comes back and hands me French Dressing. now i am pissed. i say it very, very slowly..."i would like House Vinagrette, please." again walks away from the window, gets another coworker, shows her the order screen. coworker shrugs, points to something and leaves. woman finally hands me House Vinagrette. aaarrrgghhh!

No comments: