Sunday, December 11, 2005

snow hater

the snow brings out the worst in me. there are two things i hate about people and snow.
i hate it when i shovel out my parking spot, all by myself, then pull my car out so the snowplow can clean out the snow...and some asshole pulls into my spot. this has happened to me three times while i was waiting to pull back into my parking spot. the first time, it was a woman and the next two times, MEN pulled into my spot. able bodied young men. all three times, i cursed and swore and got my spot back. who would think it is acceptable to wait for someone else to clean out a parking space and then pull into it?
and the other thing that bugs me big time...why don't people clean off their cars before they drive on the road ways and highways? i have seen cars covered in snow, with only the front window cleaned off. both yesterday and today, i was driving on the highway behind snow covered cars when all the snow slid off their roofs and smacked into my windshield. i have been able to avoid a dozen other snow laden cars and vans. jeezus people! get your lazy asses a broom and clean off your cars! i would like to know how many accidents are caused by these assholes.

No comments: