Monday, December 26, 2005

my car

i love my car! it's a 1995 Saab 900 SE convertible. it has everything i ever wanted in a car. Maniac Mike didn't plan on getting me a convertible, but Hino talked me into it. i think he liked the computer doodads. my favorite thing: heated seats! oh, yes! before i got this car, i had to drive around, in the winter, with a cold ass! i dreaded the snowy winter mornings, driving to work in a cold car. but this car is, after all, Swedish. her name is Inga and Inga knows what to do in the winter. she warms my butt up within one minute, blasts the heat out like a furnace within 4 minutes, defrosts better than my microwave, lickety-split. she even has winter traction (just push the little snowflake button!) and dusting the snow off is a breeze with a convertible top. and although this doesn't really matter in winter, she has real wood panelling on the dash! oooooooooo!
and in the summer, i don't need no stinkin' air conditioning! and i always know when it's going to rain because there is a weather band radio button. lots and lots of buttons. Hino likes the buttons. i think he was PLAYING with the buttons when he crippled my poor car last Christmas. i still need one more rim because of that little accident (little? hahahahahahahahaha!). according to Hino, he has no idea how that little accident happened. could have been that aliens dropped the car as they were attempting to suck him up to the mothership. if i find those damn aliens, i am going to sue there little Gray asses because they managed to twist two rims and push the engine all the way up to the goddam dashboard!
my psychiatrist has assured me that Inga will be able to last until 400,000 miles. i could travel to the moon and back 3 times!
there's a 6 CD changer in the trunk which is perfect for listening to audio books which i love.
so, i love my little car. she isn't new, she has 107,000 miles on her, but she's paid for and she's mine.




1 comment:

Chloe' Gardner said...

I LOVE IT!!! You will have so much fun! I had a 1995 White Camero Converitble that I LOVED. That car was my life for the 5 years I owned it- enjoy yours :0)